Public dress rehearsals remain an important part of the artistic output of radio symphony orchestras. We have prepared a...
Open Rehearsals 2015/2016
Public dress rehearsals remain an important part of the artistic output of radio symphony orchestras. We have prepared a total eight of them for the 2015–2016 season.
As part of the traditional season-ticket series of events, rehearsals are taking place in the Rudolfinum’s Dvořák Hall on the following dates:
Monday, 19 October 2015
Monday, 2 November 2015
In addition to this, we have a great offer relating to our concert series in the Smetana Hall of Prague’s Municipal House, where you can also go to morning general rehearsals, which we are organising on the following days:
Monday, 7 September 2015
Monday, 12 October 2015
Monday, 23 November 2015
Monday, 1 February 2016
Monday, 14 March 2016
Monday, 25 April 2016
All the events in question start at 9:30 am.
You will find a detailed programme and the names of the main players for individual concerts in the relevant concert cycles. (Municipal House, Rudolfinum).
Price of individual tickets: 120 CZK, or 100 CZK for employees of Czech Radio, members of Klub Vltava, Klub Radioservis, and disability cards.
* online colosseumticket.eu
* at COLOSSEUMTICKET sales points
* Czech Radio Shop, Vinohradská 12, Prague 2, tel.: 221 551 350, Mon–Fri 9:00–18:00
* Czech Philharmonic Customer Service – Rudolfinum, Alšovo nábřeží 12, Prague 1, tel.: 227 059 227, Mon–Fri 10:00–18:00 (for public dress rehearsals taking place in the Rudolfinum)
* Municipal House box office, Náměstí Republiky 5, Prague 1, tel.: 222 002 101, Mon–Sun 10:00–20:00 (for public dress rehearsals taking place in the Municipal House)
Any remaining tickets are sold on the day of the public dress rehearsal from 8:30 am in the corresponding concert hall.